Tuesday, April 1, 2014

I was preoccupied with family holidays I did some painting and drawing got a few works done redid a couple . The last of January I came down with the swine flu H1N1 it did a number on me spent all of February in the hospital and till the 12th  of march in medical care. I didn't get much blogging done or any art done either.

After the medical treatment was over I spent 14 days in a physical  rehabilitation hospital. It is just so good to be home. My better half was at my side the whole time if I was coherent enough to know it or not.

In the coming days I will post  the new works. 

I really want to display a series of  illustrations I did for 2 childrens books .  Waiting to hear the status of the books from the author .  They were done last summer and fall. I want to display them I am proud of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment