Monday, October 6, 2014

Rocky Mountain High

This fellow enjoys rugged shear cliffs , high mountains  of the Rocky's.  There is a old saying a road so rough only a Mountain Goat would travel. The goats climb places it at ease that make  a trained  mountain climber think how do I get there.  I must admit I have seen these in nature as a white or cream dot on a mountain in the distance. I have seen photographs of them on a roadway I have never been so lucky.  This is a composite from multiple references .  I tried to get a inquisitive look ,like what are you doing here?  I  am happy with it.






This is a pastel done on stonehenge paper natural white its 15x22 . This is done with Schminke,Art spectrum Sennelier ,and Blicks soft pastels.  With Nupastes and pastel pencils  .

Hope you enjoyed viewing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment